OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) has developed the Top 10 API Security Project that concentrates on strategies and solutions to understand and diminish the security threats and vulnerabilities of APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
During the webinar we will go through the characteristics of the Top 10 most critical vulnerabilities:
- Broken Object Level Authorization
- Broken User Authentication
- Excessive Data Exposure
- Lack of Resources & Rate Limiting
- Broken Function Level Authorization
- Mass Assignment - Security Misconfiguration
- Injection - Improper Assets Management
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
and show how you can protect your system when building an integration process with Frends.